My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Urgh.

So I went to my supposed room in Russian house and there is a scary looking punk black girl living there with a big banner that says "I worship the devil." I'm not really sure what to do now. Kicking her out of my room sounds...scary...but I can't keep hiding out at French House forever, I definitely need some place to live!

Also, the post office is closed which means I have no way to get the key to storage or my registration card.

Today is my only free day to unpack and move in, but I don't have
-a room
-a key to storage
-a ride to storage
-my registration form
-books

I don't really think this whole coming back to Grinnell thing could be any more frustrating. At least I get to see Jaime and LA I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home