My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The kittens

Since lately my life revolves around Pushkin and cats, I thought I'd put some of the kitten pictures I'd taken lately up. They're more like adult cats with the personalities of kittens, actually--they're about 9 months old. The last time I'd seen them was in June, so when I came home it was fun to see how they'd grown up. A little disclaimer/apology... unfortunately my mom gave them names that if you're not Finnish you won't be able to pronounce, and if you are Finnish you'll wonder why they're named after numbers! They're adorable cats though.




Yksi always looks kind of worried.


Kaksi eating a piece of paper.


Neljä


Kolme

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Kaksi looks like my cat, Daxie.

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice cats

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home