My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Friday, September 15, 2006

Internet!

We finally got internet and cable tv last night, not at the most opportune time since I was in the process of writing a paper and studying for a test (both today) but still incredibly nice to finally have!

I've been back at Grinnell for almost a month, and if this amount of time is anything of an indication, senior year is going to be the happiest and most relaxed yet. Things are just...really good, in a settled way.

I keep trying to find another job, since Dr Webb is phasing her college employees out in favor of a full time employee. Apply, apply, apply, but so far nothing to show for it. At least its giving me practice in job market rejection...? : )

I got my ears pierced and they look really nice.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy that the year is going well for you. Send me a message of the wall space you have for a clothes hanger, please. G'ma

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home