My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Suomi Finland II


Rantakatu. Pretty people walking along a fashionable street.


People riding their bikes along the river.


The tori, or market square, where you can buy flowers, fruits, vegetables, and fish. My favorite of course are the strawberries which you can buy by the liter.




The Aurajoki river one very beautiful, clear, quiet morning.


A man taking his boat out on the Aurajoki.


Our dear friend Hannele in her new appartment (!)
It was wonderful seeing everyone while I was there, though unfortunately I wasn't able to get ahold of the Lehtolas...I think maybe they were on vacation.


Eini sitting by the feast she prepared for me : D


View of Russian Karelia out the train window as we came back to Piter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home