My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Friday, September 01, 2006

Back at Grinnell

Sorry to be so terrible about posting, but, as has been the case all summer, I'm without regular internet and justing using it where and when I can. We're supposed to get it in our house on the 12th, which will be nice, though I've gotten so used to not having it that my internet and plans addictions seem to be permanently broken.

In any event, Grinnell is fantastic. The house was rundown and filthy when we moved in but is looking better every day. Living with Jaime, LA, and Tyler has been great, classes are really interesting, have been meeting lots of people. No complaints.

I finally got a phone so I feel at least somewhat connected to the rest of the world!

I have tons of pictures of Russia and our new house that I'll probably start putting up this weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear from you Julia, I was beginning to think you had given up with your blog site. Lots of love, Kris and Mark

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me your phone no. G'ma

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home