My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Home


Mori Point in March.

I was home for just 10 ten days over break. Break isn't exactly the right word; I wrote a 20 page paper, prepared for a job interview, practiced, and read Demons, which has to be the worst book written by Dostoevsky (or anyone, for that matter). Still, it was nice in a sort of boring, productive way. I had fun seeing my parents and the animals and went on some pretty hikes (as you can see from this picture).

Right now I'm in North Carolina. I had a school visit and interview today. It was incredibly bleak waking up at 5:30 am Eastern (2:30 am California time) this morning, but other than that, the day went smoothly. I had to teach two classes and then had seven interviews. I liked the school a lot, but am unsure how I feel about the South...its a different world out here. It sort of feels like the 1950's.

Tomorrow its back to Grinnell for my last 6 weeks of college. Here's hoping they're fun ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home